Continuation of Rehabilitation Program for Hemiplegia
Most patients require 28 additional days of rehabilitation treatment to consolidate the progress made in the initial program. For this reason we propose a second program of continuation for those patients who can stand on their own or with the help of his companion without requiring nursing care.
Continuation of rehabilitation program for hemiplegia program includes the following:
- 28 Nights of hospitalization. The Hospitalization will include accommodation, nursing care and medical assistance, as well as three course meals)
- specialized medical care and physiotherapy
- re-consultation with rehabilitation (3)
- Poliphysiotherapy (36 sessions)
- magnetic bed (15 sessions)