CONTINUATION OF REHABILITATION PROGRAM FOR INFANTILE PARALYSIS AND OTHER STATIC LESIONS OF CNS
For the Continuation of Rehabilitation Program for Infantile Paralysis and Other Static Lesions of CNS, most patients require 28 additional days of rehabilitation treatment to consolidate the progress made in the initial program. For this reason we propose a second program of continuation for those patients who can stand on their own or with the help of his companion without requiring nursing care.
The continuation rehabilitation program for infantile paralysis and other static lesions of CNS program includes the following:
- 28 Nights of hospitalization. The Hospitalization will include accommodation, nursing care and medical assistance, as well as three course meals)
- Specialized medical care and physiotherapy
- Re-consultation with rehabilitation (3)
- Re-consultation with Speech and Language Pathologists
- Poliphysiotherapy (36 sessions)