The Digestive Tract Cancers Medical Program, also known as the gastrointestinal tract or GI, is a tubular passage extending from the mouth to the anus. Its main function is to consume and digest food, extract nutrition and energy from it and then eliminate waste. The tract includes the esophagus, stomach, the intestines, pancreas, gallbladder and the liver. Cancer in the gastrointestinal tract, which is the most common type of cancer, refers to the development of cancerous tumours in any organ in the digestive tract.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- The above program does not include medications for certain conditions such as
depression, blood coagulation, etc.
- Medicaments, fluids, blood and derivatives to be used, as well as additional procedure(s)
performed not included in the exact treatment would be invoiced
separately on upon the conclusion of said treatment / procedure(s)
ADDITIONAL SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM:
- Assistance in visa issuance and extension (If needs be)
- Each patient/ companion will be assigned a multi-lingual field member with the mandate of attending to all of our patients’ translation and personal needs;
- 20 hours internet service;
- Local airport pickup and drop off; and
- Hospital pickup and drop off (if needed)