Initial Rehabilitation Program for Hemiplegia
Hemiplegia, or paralysis on one side of the body, may be due to various causes, including stroke, tumor , trauma and other causes. It may be accompanied by language disorders depending on the affected cerebral hemisphere and limitations for basic activities of daily living, grooming, feeding and dress.
The comprehensive and intensive program proposed by CIREN is aimed at a full or partial recovery of lost functions and return patients to a more active and independent social life.
Initial rehabilitation program for hemiplegia program includes the following:
- 28 Nights of hospitalization. The Hospitalization will include accommodation, nursing care and medical assistance, as well as three course meals)
- neuropsychology medical Interconsultation
- Diagnostic tests, which includes:
- Chest X Ray
- magnetic bed (15 sessions)
- Poliphysiotherapy (38 sessions)
- Ozone therapy (10 sessions)