INITIAL REHABILITATION PROGRAM FOR INFANTILE PARALYSIS AND OTHER STATIC LESIONS OF CNS
Static Injuries of Central Nervous System in Children also called cerebral palsy, produce different effects in the intellectual spheres of language and psychomotor hindering the child’s interaction with the external environment and family.
The program proposed will help patients incorporate and improve, not just some of the functions, but also to achieve greater independence and communication with family members.
The Initial rehabilitation program for infantile paralysis and other static lesions of CNS program includes the following:
- 28 Nights of hospitalization. The Hospitalization will include accommodation, nursing care and medical assistance, as well as three course meals)
- Specialized medical care and physiotherapy
- Interconsultation with Speech and Language specialists
- neuropaediatrics medical Interconsultation
- medical re-consultation with Speech and Language specialists (2)
- Diagnostic tests, which includes:
- Chest X Ray
- Poliphysiotherapy (38 sessions)