Sexual dysfunction or sexual malfunction is difficulty experienced by an individual or a couple during any stage of a normal sexual activity, including physical pleasure, desire, preference, arousal or orgasm. According to the DSM-5, sexual dysfunction requires a person to feel extreme distress and interpersonal strain for a minimum of 6 months (excluding substance or medication-induced sexual dysfunction). Sexual dysfunctions can have a profound impact on an individual’s perceived quality of sexual life.
This program can also be performed as an outpatient service.
This Evaluation of male sexual dysfunction program includes the following:
- 4 nights of hospitalization (The Hospitalization will include accommodation in a private room, nursing care and medical assistance, evaluation and preparation of medical history, as well as three course meals).
- Specialized medical Interconsultation of psychology
- Clinical laboratory studies:
– Erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR).
– differential Leucogram
– quantitative serology
– Follicle stimulating hormone (FSH)
– Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
– Penile-brachial index at rest and after exercise
– Penile Doppler with prostaglandin
conduction velocity of dorsal penile nerve[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]