Male sexual dysfunction
Male Sexual dysfunction or sexual malfunction is difficulty experienced by an individual or a couple during any stage of a normal sexual activity, including physical pleasure, desire, preference, arousal or orgasm. According to the DSM-5, sexual dysfunction requires a person to feel extreme distress and interpersonal strain for a minimum of 6 months (excluding substance or medication-induced sexual dysfunction). Sexual dysfunctions can have a profound impact on an individual’s perceived quality of sexual life.
The Male Sexual dysfunction treatment program can also be performed as an outpatient service.
This Evaluation of male sexual dysfunction program includes the following:
- 4 nights of hospitalization (The Hospitalization will include accommodation in a private room, nursing care and medical assistance, evaluation and preparation of medical history, as well as three course meals).
- Specialized medical Interconsultation of psychology
- Clinical laboratory studies:
– Erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR).
– differential Leucogram
– quantitative serology
– Follicle stimulating hormone (FSH)
– Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
– Penile-brachial index at rest and after exercise
– Penile Doppler with prostaglandin
– Conduction velocity of dorsal penile nerve