Male Sexual dysfunction or sexual malfunction is difficulty experienced by an individual or a couple during any stage of a normal sexual activity, including physical pleasure, desire, preference, arousal or orgasm. According to the DSM-5, sexual dysfunction requires a person to feel extreme distress and interpersonal strain for a minimum of 6 months (excluding substance or medication-induced sexual dysfunction). Sexual dysfunctions can have a profound impact on an individual’s perceived quality of sexual life.
The Male Sexual dysfunction treatment program can also be performed as an outpatient service.
THIS EVALUATION OF MALE SEXUAL DYSFUNCTION PROGRAM INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- 4 nights of hospitalization (The Hospitalization will include accommodation in a private room, nursing care and medical assistance, evaluation and preparation of medical history, as well as three course meals).
- Specialized medical Inter-consultation of psychology
Clinical laboratory studies:
- Hemoglobin test
- Hematocrit test
- Erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR) test
- Differential Leucogram test
- Quantitative serology test
- HIV test
- Glycemia test
- Cholesterol test
- Triglycerides test
- Testosterone test
- Follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) test
- Luteinizing Hormone (LH) test
- Prolactin test
- Penile-brachial index at rest and after exercise test
- Penile Doppler with prostaglandin test
- Conduction velocity of dorsal penile nerve test
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- The above program does not include medications for certain conditions such as depression, blood coagulation, etc.
- Medicaments, fluids, blood and derivatives to be used, as well as additional procedure(s) performed not included in the exact treatment would be invoiced separately on upon the conclusion of said treatment / procedure(s)