Dento-maxillo-facial disharmonies are frequent disorders produced by alterations of anatomical bone structures such as the jaw, maxilla and mandible, or combinations of these, which sometimes causing serious mechanical limitations and even aesthetical problems to patients.
Cuban centers have highly qualified professionals and diagnostic tools for the evaluation of these patients, and also plan the surgical treatment and even predict the results in any kind of dento-maxillo-facial disharmony.
If you decide to be treated in any of the Cuban specialized institutions for a dento-maxillo-facial disharmony, first you must choose one of two proposed evaluation programs (inpatient or outpatient). Upon completion of the evaluation, a surgical program is designed according to the type of disharmony diagnosed.
Maxillofacial surgery intended to treat many diseases, injuries and defects in the head, neck, face, jaws and the hard and soft tissues of the oral (mouth) and Cranio-maxillofacial (jaws and face) region
Maxillofacial Surgery Programs include the following:
The Maxillofacial Surgery programs include the following:
- An accommodation which will include accommodation in a private room, nursing care and medical assistance, evaluation and preparation of medical history, as well as three course meals)
- doctor fees
- pre-operative screening
- basic tests
- surgical specimen biopsy when indicated
- right to the operating room
- right to anesthesia
- surgical procedure
- recovery accommodation
The Maxillofacial Surgery programs exclude the following:
- blood derivatives or substitutes
- artificial supporting materials when indicated