Regular medical checkup, health exams and tests can help prevent certain conditions before they start, which translates to better chances for treatment and cure.
By getting a periodic health checkup, screenings, and treatments, you would stand a better chance of early diagnosis of diseases that might have a complete cure and results in improving your chances for living a longer and healthier life.
The Republic of Cuba offers the following deep and thorough clinical examinations supplemented with other medical investigations that not only allows ratifying a good health state, but also makes it possible to diagnose clinical disorders, or early-stage diseases that might have a complete and simple medical solution:
- Executive Medical Checkup
- Comprehensive Medical Checkup
- Preventive Checkup for the Elderly (Men and Women)
- Cardiovascular Checkup
- Medical Checkup for Hypertensive Patients
- Toco-Gynecological Checkup
- Gynecological Checkup for Perimenopause or Menopausal Women
- Basic Pediatric Checkup – Children Under the Age of 2 Years
- Basic Pediatric Checkup – Children Between the Ages of 2 and 12 Years
- Medical Checkup for the Diagnosis of Osteoporosis