This service provides cochlear implant assessment, audiological follow-up and rehabilitation with a multidisciplinary team of specialists.
The Rehabilitation Program for pediatric cochlear implant patients program includes the following:
- Logopedics and Phoniatrics consultations
- hearing evaluation
- Protocol of hearing and language
- Intensive auditory and speech rehabilitation
- Transfer in / out from Airport
- Private hospital room accommodation which includes air conditioning, medical and nursing care and breakfast lunch and dinner meal plan (Centro Internacional de Salud La Pradera)
The Rehabilitation Program for pediatric cochlear implant patients program excludes the following:
- Other procedures deemed necessary by the physician (always with the explicit consent of the client)
- Drugs and other medical services that could apply to both patient and companion.