Sensorineural hearing loss is due to a damage of the cochlea in the inner ear, which may be congenital or late. The hearing loss is caused by metabolic failures, usually oxygen deficit in several parts of the inner ear.
Ozone and Lasers have the property of acting on the metabolism of oxygen, causing a beneficial stimulus in the neuroendocrine system, improving the metabolic conditions in the affected areas that are dependent on oxygen and need it to produce an appropriate response. The combination of these procedures produces a recovering effect of the damaged functions.
The Sensorineural hearing loss Program for children and adults includesthe following:
- 21 nights of hospitalization will include accommodation in a private room, nursing care and medical assistance, evaluation and preparation of medical history, as well as three course meals
- Otolaryngology Specialty Care
- T3, T4 and TSH studies
- Mastoid radiography (2 views)
- Erythrocyte sedimentation rate
- Hemoglobin test
- Differential white blood cell count holesterol and Triglycerides
- Pre-and post- pandrial glycemia IGG, IGA, IGE, IGM
- C3 and C4 tests
- Potenciales evocados auditivos de tallo encefálico
- Auditory evoked potentials of brain stem
- Audiometry (2) and Logoaudiometry Tympanometry
- Sisi’s test.
- Laserpuncture (15 sessions)
- Language Rehabilitation (10 sessions)
- Ozone therapy (15 sessions)
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- The above program does not include medications for certain conditions such as depression, blood coagulation, etc.
- Medicaments, fluids, blood and derivatives to be used, as well as additional procedure(s) performed not included in the exact treatment would be invoiced separately on upon the conclusion of said treatment / procedure(s)