Why Choose CubaHeal
Your decision of why choose CubaHeal could be based on the following:
- CubaHeal’s unparalleled relationships in the Republic of Cuba extend to World class medical centers, The Ministry of Health, and government officials; this allows us to achieve priority services that address your needs with a high level of satisfaction.
- CubaHeal is fully staffed with local medical members fluent in your own language and in the Spanish language.
The task of these members is to:
– Coordinate airport pickup and drop off
– Coordinate all logistical issues relating to accommodation and meals
– Eliminate any language barriers between you and the team presiding over your treatment and to act as your escort and guide.
– Ensure personal safety and satisfaction of the patient
– Arrange an entertainment program for you and your companion at an extra cost; please notify us in advance so that we could arrange such program and quote you on the cost.
- CubaHeal’s teams will take care of, and guide you through, the following:
– Visa Pre-qualification assistance
– Travel planning
– Matching you with the best medical teams at the best available medical centers
– Hospital registration and hotel or resort accommodation (including meals) for you and your companion(s)
- CubaHeal’s team of medical tourism experts has personally visited and conducted comprehensive research and inspections of all of the Cuban world class treatment facilities, hospitals, and hotels to ensure that they meet your needs, expectations and personal financial situation.
- As a Canada-based organization, we are governed by and adhere to stringent privacy laws mandating that all your medical records must remain completely private and confidential at all times.
- We utilize an in-house, state of the art customer care management system to best guarantee the effective and efficient communication of important information such as the medical process, travel itinerary, visa requirements, accommodations (including meals), and entertainment for you and your companion(s).